Nominations for MAPC Outstanding Printmaker
December 15, 2016
We would like to solicit nominations for the Outstanding Printmaker to be honored at the 2018 conference, Go West: A Collaborative Turn in Laramie, Wyoming.
The conference will take place October 3-6th 2018. Nominations should be submitted to the Outstanding Printmaking Committee via e-mail.
The outstanding printmaker is:
- Someone who has made significant contribution to the field of printmaking.
- Who in some way has contributed to MAPC as a member, officer, workshop leader, presenter, etc.
- Who is/ has been a member of MAPC regardless of geographic location.
We invite you to nominate some who demonstrates this by submitting the following information:
- A written nomination not to exceed one page addressing why this person deserves this honor (PDF)
- Please include contact information for the nominated individual, including an e-mail, phone number, and website (if applicable).
Please email your nomination materials to: Jonathan McFadden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please do not send your nominations to the MAPC listserv! Nominations are due by …... The selected artist will be recognized at the conference and an exhibition of their work will be on display in Laramie during the conference.
Thank you, the committee looks forward to receiving your nominations!